Strongbar Industries is looking to hire for the role of Sales Representative to develop and maintain the sales of Commercial Doors and Hardware in Ontario. The Sales Representative will generate and qualify leads and grow and service business with a focus on the ability to prospect and develop long lasting relationships. The Sales Representative is tasked with developing personal sales action plans and strategies for goal setting and be able to provide monthly sales reporting analysis on actions associated with sales duties.
1. Sales of commercial doors and hardware in Ontario
2. Calling on architects and contractors for new project work
3. Preparation of specifications (and drawings) for architects to use on new project work
4. Preparation of budgets for architects to use on new project work
5. Take off and estimate of material for quotation to contractors
6. Communicate with suppliers for information and pricing of products
7. Negotiation with suppliers for additional discounts and incentives on quotes
8. Preparation and submission of quotations to contractors
9. Follow-up of quotes and negotiation of contracts
10. Preparation and submission of submittal schedules and approval drawings to contractors
11. Project management including scheduling, attendance at site meetings, submission of required documentation, change orders, etc.
12. Attendance and participation at trade shows