Girtman & Associates is a national door, door frame, and hardware distributor with a focus is on customer service. We offer a one-stop turn-key solution for construction support and facilities/maintenance support. Our goal is to out-service our competition by providing our customers with an unprecedented level of service and reporting. As we continue to grow and expand our product offerings, we are also looking to grow our talented team in our Nashville (LaVergne), TN location.
We are seeking qualified individuals for full-time, immediate employment for the following positions:
We are looking for door professionals to add to our talented staff at Girtman & Associates. We primarily focus on the fast paced world of National Accounts work, and, as a pioneer in developing National Account business for doors / frames / hardware we pride ourselves on high level of performance and customer service.
Are you experienced and looking for a new challenge?
Are you early in your career looking for an opportunity to grow?
This position manages the supply of materials in many concurrent construction projects across North America.
- As the primary customer contact, professional communication is crucial to success.
- Strong Organizational skills and the ability to multi-task will allow the Project Manager to meet the required delivery dates and deadlines for multiple projects at different stages of the construction schedule.
- Attention to detail will allow the PM to prevent and minimize mistakes which are crucial to customer satisfaction, efficiency, and profitability.
- As a member of an Account Team, it is imperative the Project Manager has the ability to work as a team and collaborate effectively.
- Being a quick learner will allow the Project Manager to learn and assimilate technical knowledge related to projects.
- Construction Background / Project Management Experience / Industry Knowledge is preferred.
Ultimately, the Project Manager is responsible for meeting deadlines, customer satisfaction, and maintaining/improving profitability.
Girtman & Associates / Bass Security believes in recognizing and rewarding, knowledgeable, experienced, productive employees, and we are looking for talented professionals at all career stages. Our projected growth will also bring career growth opportunities.
For the right candidate, we will offer relocation. Our team environment promotes training and growth.
For the right candidate, we will consider work from home employees.
About Nashville, TN:
Nashville may be known for its music scene, but these days this southern city is much more than just a music town.
If you are considering a move to Nashville, it is important to know:
- The state of Tennessee has no personal income tax
- #3 best positioned city “to grow and prosper in the coming decade” (Forbes)
- #6 best Places for Businesses and Careers (Forbes)
- #4 “Brain Magnet” for gains in people with college educations (Forbes)
- Compared to the rest of the country, Nashville's cost of living is 3% Lower than the national average (Areavibes.com)
- #1 Friendliest City in the country by Travel & Leisure
- #3 Best City to Raise a Family by Parenting.com based on U.S. Census data, FBI crime statistics, reports from the Bureau of Labor Statistics, and ratings from GreatSchools.org.
Benefits:We value our employees' time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive compensation and extensive benefits package including medical, dental and vision benefits, 401(k) and future growth opportunities within the company.
To Apply:Qualified Candidates seeking a challenging new opportunity are encouraged to email their resume with salary requirements.
Please list "Project Manager-Construction" in the subject line.