Job Title: Project Manager
Summary: Prepare hardware schedules, shop drawings, purchases orders, and to project manage jobs from start to completion. Manage awarded projects, order materials, and coordinate deliveries by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Interface with estimators to review, plan, and organize jobs awarded to company.
* Read and interpret blueprints and specifications.
* Utilize product catalogs and vendor web sites to learn and verify product applications.
* Meticulously review documents for potential conflicts in operation of doors and hardware.
* Identify and solve potential problems seen in plans and specs.
* Create accurate project submittals including schedules, shop drawings, and product literature for client review and approval.
* Accurately determine quantities and costs of materials.
* Utilize industry software to organize, order, manage, and track projects.
* Create accurate purchase orders for materials needed on job.
* Communicate effectively with customers to resolve issues when they arise.
* Interface with warehouse and shop to clarify project details.
* Coordinate deliveries with client to meet construction schedule.
* Performs other related duties as assigned.