Wheeler Hardware Co is looking for two experienced individuals to hire as sales / project managers. We are looking for smart, ambitious individuals who want to work at a company that treats its employee's well.
Job Description includes the following, but is not limited to.
- Take-off and estimate jobs in varying size and complexity.
- Project manage and detail awarded jobs.
- Coordinate with general contractors.
- Prepare and submit proposals.
- Train in and work with WHC detailing and accounting programs.
- Develop and maintain customers through a high level of customer service and sales calls.
- College degree a plus, but not required.
- Industry specific training and knowledge of doors and hardware required.
- General understanding of construction practices and blueprint reading desired.
Additional Salary Information: Negotiable, contingent on relative experience and education. Includes medical package, self-directed IRA retirement, profit sharing, car/cell phone allowance and bonus program.